Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Little Pumpkin Head

We took our little guy to the pumpkin patch the other day. Basically, it was just one big photo opportunity. That being said, our usual camera friendly guy was kinda being shy. I think it was the big tractors going by, or the other kids running around. Tanaka Farms was pretty neat, and we think Baxter will enjoy it a little more next year.




Thanks to Grammie Pammie for the cute pumpkin hat and onesie.








We had a bad case of "hat hair" from his pumpkin hat. Something about this photo makes me want to eat his face off.




He loved the big pumpkin, and was using it as a drum.





Baxter was a little weary of the scarecrow.



And here he is with a pumpkin more his size. We are looking forward to making this a tradition, and hopefully he will enjoy it more in the future.




























2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you finally posted. Come on Gizzy Bear, let's try to update more often. I die to see pics of the little guy. Love, Auntie Shanlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if Baxter wasn't my Grandson, I would be totally in love with his Pumpkiness! I am having flashbacks to you and Jim at Watanabe's farms for pumpkins back in AZ. The photos are great!
    Love,
    Grammie Pammie

    ReplyDelete