Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Happy Day!
























































This past weekend was a very exciting, much anticipated event. My brother married his wonderful girlfriend, Jaclyn. There was a whirlwind of activity, and I am still recovering (dancing just is not the same when you are over six months pregnant). Baxter was able to enjoy the rehearsal dinner, and even sipped on a beer thanks to daddy (I walk away for one second......). The whole weekend was beautiful, and you could definitely feel the love!

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear all about it! Jaclyn's dress is gorgeous and I love the dress you found too! Dancing does feel strange when you're prego. I start to feel like the baby is going to fall out from all the shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see these photos, and even more fun to be Mother of the Groom! A truly special time with family and friends, and that little darling, Baxter. Great start to the summer, and by Labor Day (did I say Labor?) we will have little Daphne! Grammie is very happy!

    ReplyDelete