Monday, July 5, 2010

I would rather do nothing.







When Baxter takes a nap, I would rather just sit and watch tv and be fat and pregnant. Not to mention, the laptop I use is upstairs, and I would just assume leave it there. I am a lazy blogger, and I do apologize to the 3 people who read my blog. We are all doing well, and very much looking forward to meeting our new baby sometime in August.



Baxter and I made it to the beach house for one night over the holiday weekend. In addition to being a lazy blogger, I am also a lazy picture taker. Thank goodness for my camera phone. This is all I got........



2 comments:

  1. Be lazy as much as you can! Soon... you will be a very busy mom who most likely won't be able to "sleep when the baby sleeps"
    I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that hat is older than Jim, and you! Such fun to see Baxter growing up with his Nana, Grammie, and Grandpa, Uncle Jim, and Auntie Jaclyn, etc. and using the old hi-chair. A happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete