Sunday, September 19, 2010

Teagan's First Birthday!


























First of all, I need to thank Taeler for these pictures and the pictures from my previous post. She got a fancy new camera, and I think she may have a new future in photography :) Little Teagan had her first birthday on Saturday, and it was a blast. Baxter had the best time EVER. He is such a boy, sweating like crazy and playing non-stop. Thank you to my mom for coming along with me to help with Bax (C-section recovery prevents me from lifting my giant 18 month old). Someday us girls will get a better picture with all of us and our kids, but I have a feeling we might have to wait a few years before we can get everyone to sit still and look at the camera.


4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are classic! And it is only going to get crazier in the years to come. Good job Tae on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being able to attend Teagan's big party! The blow up bounce house, and ball corral were a wonderful idea and kept all the kids entertained...it is always fun to shadow Baxter, and he really never stopped having fun!
    Taeler is a natural with her camera, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she would feel nice on my lap, unsnap her onesie and roll it up, put my hand inside her diaper and gently give her the best present......a baby orgasm, love touching little girls the baldie is nice and soft

    ReplyDelete