Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life







November 10, 2007
























                                                                                              
February 26, 2009                                                             












August 18, 2010



Wow. Turns out a lot can happen in just three years. We have been busy. We have been happy. Life is good for us, and we couldn't have imagined we would have TWO kids. As I sit here trying to type with Daphne in my arms, and Baxter strapped into his high-chair eating breakfast (well, he has actually been done eating for awhile now, but it is a good way for me to get some stuff done. Don't judge.) I am so in awe of what Derek and I have made. Happy anniversary to us!

2 comments:

  1. and i am so happy of what you have made too :) happy anniversary! get a babysitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see these sweet photos of you and your handsome groom, and your 2 darling babies. Really a wonderful accomplishment in a short 3 years.
    Love to each of you.

    ReplyDelete