Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust


On August 21st, one of my best girlfriends tied the knot. My picture taking was not up to par, so I apologize for the lack of awe-inspiring shots of the beautiful bride. The shot above was the best I could come up with. Good thing she had hired a professional :)


Chelsey is a hairdresser. She had her hairdresser friends there doing hair and make-up. Needless to say there was lots of fun to get in to. These hair-extensions really do a lot for my cheekbones, right?
The three of us felt strange being in a wedding without Kelly and Lori. We missed them, and this shot seems like it is missing something.



Taeler and I with the flower girls Tori and Eilish. Tae is pregnant and due in November. It is hard to see her darling belly in this picture, but she really is showing now.


And of course the Bax-man hand to make an appearance on this post, since it is his blog :) Here we are at the rehearsal dinner. Baxter was very well behaved, per usual. My mom was set to watch him, but unfortunately she has done something to her leg/back and is laid up at home. My dad is taking very good care of her and hopefully she can start to get better once they figure out what is wrong. Special thanks to Grandma Paula and Auntie Kerie who came to the beach house to watch our little guy so Derek and I could go to the wedding. They are so good with Baxter, I honestly didn't even worry. I knew he was in great hands!











No comments:

Post a Comment