Friday, April 10, 2009

6 weeks old!

Yesterday was a big day. Baby Baxter is now six weeks old! Time flies. It is so hard for me to believe that this little guy has been with us for six whole weeks. We celebrated by going to costco with grandma Pam. He seems to enjoy Costco, but I think he is really just behaving so he can snag those free samples. Mini quiche seem to be his favorite :) So far Baxter has hit these milestones....


Holding head up (day one)


Smiling (three weeks old)


Rolling from his tummy to back (five weeks)


Rolling from back to tummy (five and a half weeks)


Of course we are convinced he is the next boy wonder. I find that I am actually excited when it is time to wake him up. He looks like a grumpy old man, and I typically wind up laughing at his silly grimaces. He loves "talking" and will tell stories for days. He is such a love. This picture was taken this morning after I got out of the shower. He loves his bouncy seat and is very entertained by the smooth vibrations and calming water sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment