Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter 2009

I know, I'm a little behind. I just thought I would take a moment to post about Easter while Mr. wonderful is napping. We had a very busy Easter, but the only photos I have are from my parents house. We were lucky enough to spend the day with my parents, my brother and my grandma Daphne. It was a beautiful day, and we had a lovely lunch.
Baxter loves his great-grandma. They could hang out with each other all day if it was up to them!
Baxter and his daddy watching golf.

notice the outfit change.....we had a bit of a "blow-out" during lunch. Uncle Jim could have done without that interruption :)

Bax and grandpa Dan. I think he looks like a little Cupie doll in this photo. They were just chillin, and he was giving grandpa some big smiles. My mom and I were near by with our hearts melting.

Since there were no pics of Jim and Baxter I decided to add this older picture. I think it is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment