Friday, April 3, 2009

Introductions.....

Okay, here goes nothing. I want to start off with a disclaimer; I am not much of a creative writer. I plan on blogging stuff as it is. Thankfully now I have a baby that I can use to my advantage to make my posts seem much more thrilling. I also don't plan on being all to concerned with grammar and punctuation. Anyhow......I imagine I (liz) will be the primary care taker of this blog, so unless otherwise stated, I will be the one making the posts. Derek (my husband) is very busy working his butt off (and his clients, he is a personal trainer). He is a good daddy, and Baxter loves every minute they get to spend together. I am currently a stay at home mom. wow. That is wild to actually say. So far so good. If Baxter could talk, he would only have positive things to say about my skills as a mother. Im going to end this first post with some pictures of the fam. Enjoy!



















































































































































2 comments:

  1. I am proud to be the first to post here! I'm glad you finally decided to do this. Baxter already looks different than when I saw him last! Now I can keep up to speed depending on how much you post. Hopefully you are better than I have been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Baxter has changed since I last saw him. I'm glad you decided to start a blog, it will be nice to see the many more changes to come.

    ReplyDelete